We are piloting a week's worth of content from New Learning Times' (NLT) High Five. High Five is a curated content stream highlighting five daily "must read" stories from various sources.
Here are NLT's top picks of most interesting stories on learning for the day:
I. The birth of K-12 E-Textbooks
Full story from The Journal
II. Robot teachers? Now there's a parent-teacher conference I would go to!
Full story from Slate
III. Rows of desks are old school: Meet the new learning environment.
Full story from Mindshift
IV. Worth a try? Authors' Guild seeks $750 compensation for each scanned Google Book
Full story from The Digital Reader
V. Is our higher-ed system sustainable?
Full story from The Economist
September 2, 2012's top stories on learning, brought to you by the NLT team
1. Stanford's student-run tech incubation program, taking it to the next level
Full story from Inc.
2. Surprise! New reports suggest professors are not as technophobic as we thought
September 5, 2012's top stories on learning, brought to you by the NLT team
1. How Siri is spicing up educational gamesFull story from Wired
2. What does TED think of online ed?Full story from TED
3. How an insanely popular game creates endless le...