Wired is running an article on this free Concept mapping software available for download. I am interested in this software as a way of looking at the interface for the Pathways distance learning project.
My very short review of Steven Johnson's new book: anthony.thinkingprojects.org
Also, I'm checking the book back into circulation if anyone wants to read it- it should be on the shelf soon: Educat Record
- Changes all medium sized images to 400px in width (from 600px in width; 600px was too large for low-resolution screens)
- Created a medium-large image which is 800px in width (for zooming-in)
- Change left bar opacity to 20% when viewing image gallery
- Make thumbnails on splash screen right justified
- Make “Delete this Collectionâ€? only available to super-users
The organization section on the Rockefeller site has been finished from my side. It now includes a description, 4 content blocks (Press Release, Court- Related / Reports & Presentations, Advocacy and Publicity), and the ability to view complete listings.
Maureen, Po & Todd- The bio and the releavant documents should now be added.
The University of Texas at Austin is ridding its undergraduate library of all its books. All 90,000 volumes will be distributed to other facilities on campus so the undergraduate library can be converted into a 24-hour technology center
Interesting article on tagging from Clay Shirky, with a thorough discussion on tags versus traditional library categorizations techniques.
I've added a new feature to the Rockefeller site where you can view the Key Organizations. When you click on an organization, it shows you the documents and organization's logo. The only thing left to do is add the ability to hand pick a set of resources pertaining to a particular organization.