The development team at Gottesman Libraries has continued to support the library and various digital endeavors at Teachers College during the Fall 2021 semester. Some of the outcomes are listed here:
- Migration of library website to T4 (still in progress).
- Updated Library App to remove references to old catalog and APIs, and released a new version.
- Updated Alma letters (notifications) design.
- Updated Primo VE designs and branding.
- Updated Leganto designs and branding.
- Updated library pages, library hours, and other content.
- Monthly updates to the staff and cafe book online displays.
- Edited blog categories and removed/merged/updated to a new concise list.
- Edited staff photos for the people page.
- Regular UX/UI enhancements across the website, app, and blog to provide patrons/users a better user experience.
- Performed regular maintenance work of our various products, systems, and micro-services.
- Working with TC IT for Vialogues migration plans.
- Updated SSL certificates.
- Addressed several support tickets for the Library website, Library app, PocketKnowledge, and Vialogues.
- Deprecating non-essential/non-migratable services, preparing for the future service transfer.
- Documenting our technical knowledge across all our systems and services.