Every day our staff writers share their favorite stories on technology and learning:
1. Using rap lyrics to make learning vocabulary more fun and accessible to all.
Full story from Revolt
2. The "homework gap" affecting low-income students without access to the internet and digital devices at home.
Full story from Education Dive
3. Robots help learning reach rural communities.
Full story from Parentology
4. The good, the bad, and the ugly of personalized learning.
Full story from The New Yorker
5. UNESCO reports that we are behind on the goal of universal education by 2030.
Full story from Al Jazeera