Every day our staff writers share their favorite stories on technology and learning:
1. To fix the tech industry, we need to focus on the humanities.
Full story from the Washington Post
2. Ohio high schoolers learn robotics to prepare them for tech and manufacturing careers.
Full story from the New York Times
3. New study finds tablet use associated with lower grades in elementary school.
Full story from the Hechinger Report
4. Addressing STEM skill gaps in public schools won't resolve inequality in America.
Full story from the Atlatic
5. A new pathway for developing talent for the digital economy.
Full story from Forbes