These are the stories we're reading on May 5th, 2019…
Every day our staff writers share their favorite stories on technology and learning:
1. LEGO Braille Bricks open learning opportunities for the visually impaired.
Full story from Forbes
2. Robo-dinosaurs help researchers learn how birds evolved to fly.
Full story from TechCrunch
3. I can tell you how to get to Sesame Street!
Full story from People
4. This scooter can learn your commute and take you there.
Full story from Dezeen
5. Bill Nye is creating a podcast to educate the public about science.
Full story from The Verge