January 20, 2012's top stories on learning, carefully selected by the NLT Team
1. Is Duolingo.com the best way to learn a new language?
Full story from TechCrunch
2. A call for Indian colleges to release their own OCW.
Full story from The Economic Times
3. MOOCs alone are not enough to close the inequality gap.
Full story from The Atlantic
4. What should the 21st-century college consider in regards to admissions?
Full story from The Chronicle of Higher Education
5. International issues will influence education policy in Obama's second term.
Full story from eschool news.
Image: World globe by Flagstaffotos.com.au (via Wikimedia Commons)