September 27, 2012's top stories on learning, carefully selected by the NLT Team
1. Dramatic drop in student creativity over the past decade.
Full story from Technapex
2. Personalization in the edtech world.
Full story from EdSurge
3. Infographics from the 19th century.
Full story from Fast Company
4. Ball State examines gender roles in comic books through MOOC.
Full story from IndyStar
5. Will CODE2040 help boost minority students’ enrollment in computer science programs?
Full story from Wired
Image: John Smith's "Historical Geography" (via Fast Company)