September 25, 2012's top stories on learning, carefully selected by the NLT Team
1. Women make up only 25% of the STEM workforce. How can we change this?
Full story from Mashable
2. Three valid concerns regarding blended learning.
Full story from The Washington Post
3. NBC's Education Nation Summit goes live in NYC.
Full story from The Huffington Post
4. Mega publisher Wiley teams up with Knewton to promote adaptive learning in Australia and New Zealand.
Full story from Getting Smart
5. For-profit universities, "sitting on a mountain of data", attract researchers.
Full story from The Chronicle of Higher Education
Image: NBC News Education Nation logo (via Education Nation)