September 20, 2012's top stories on learning, carefully selected by the NLT Team
1. Girl-friendly engineering toys for a girl-friendly engineering world.
Full story from The Atlantic
2. There may, in fact, be good jobs available that don't require a B.A.
Full story from Georgetown University
3. Kickin' it old school: Three non-tech ways teachers are rethinking in-class time.
Full story from Getting Smart
4. Coursera avalanche! The MOOC party is only getting more massive.
Full story from Fast Company
5. Zero Bound plans to help students pay down their loan debt through volunteer work. Everybody wins!
Full story from Technapex
Image: Detail from GoldieBlox website (via GoldieBlox)