September 21, 2012's top stories on learning, carefully selected by the NLT Team
1. Good investment news for education!
Full story from Venturebeat
2. Will MOOCs help save workplace education?
Full story from Bloomberg Businessweek
3. Are efforts to create teaching "champions" making educators feel overwhelmed?
Full story from Education Next
4. 21st Century clickers in the classroom?
Full story from ed Surge
5. "Open-Access Activist" or IP thief? Aaron Swartz faces new charges.
Full story from The Chronicle of Higher Education
Image: Detail from Venturebeat website (via Venturebeat)