September 18, 2012's top stories on learning, brought to you by the NLT team
1. When research consultancy group, Latitude, wanted to know about the future of technology, they turned to kids for answers
Full story from Technapex
2. College students are still loyal to print textbooks, despite the seductive lure of e-books
Full story from Mindshift
3. MOOCing the mentor: New online mentoring program seeks to guide young women into STEM careers
Full story from Piazza
4. Who and where are the kids our schools are leaving behind?
Full story from The Atlantic Cities
5. Could Fitbit's newest pedometer help stem the tide of childhood obesity?
Full story from Mashable
Image: Cover of KIDS Vision (via Technapex)