September 16, 2012's top stories on learning, brought to you by the NLT team
1. Can schools save local journalism?
Full story from The New York Times
2. Is Stanford serious about online learning?
Full story from The Atlantic
3. The first tweet is the tweepest: Easy and cheap ways to break into classroom technology
Full story from The Guardian
4. Interactive Communication Technology plays a growing role in Rwandan education.
Full story from All Africa
5. Making math sexy: Danica McKellar’s latest book inspires girls to appreciate curves of every kind
Full story from Wired
Image: Stanford University by Pere Joan (via Wikimedia Commons)